venerdì 8 novembre 2013

You're dead to me XD!!!

Dedicato alla mia amica Elena( www.elenaspeeches.blogspot.it) e al suo tributo per i miei OC Zack e Angus ;)! Grazie mille carissimaXD! Questa vignetta è una sorta di "continuo" per vedere come avrebbero reagito loro due se avessero visto il disegno dello sgabello ( guardatelo prima nel suo blog sennò non si capisce ;)!)A presto!
Dedicated to my friend Elena (www.elenaspeeches.blogspot.it) that have made a little tribute of my two OC Zack and Angus ^^! Thank you very much my dear ;)!This want to be a sort of "continue" I had fun trying to imagine how they would react after seeing her draw, especially the last one with the stool ;)! ehehehe! So go to her blog and have a look and after come back here and read this, it will be all clear ;)!Hope you  enjoy and see ya soon ;)!
Pencil 2013 by Volpe Artica
matita 2013 by Volpe Artica
Translate:
Zack: Hey, have you seen what Elena have drawn about us? You look so cute in here , chick ! Nice try kissing me with that stool XD!
Angus:......O__o
___Angus goes away___
Zack : Hey were are you going????
Angus: I'll be back soon.
__Angus in front of us ( me and Elena )__
Angus: A STOOL ?! >:(*******
Elena: I've done all what she said to meeeee !!! *cries  pointing to me*
Me: oh crap....O_o

6 commenti: